PDA

View Full Version : help vision probs scarey

trish1955
26-02-14, 16:12
Weeks ago I had the wiggly lines for a few min then a big whit blob that spread all of
Over my vision only in one eye I think as my
Y right eye don't work so I could not see god did I go in panic mode I have had the wiggly bright lunes many tunes but
It never have headache with it wen I begin to get the bright lines I normal do reflexolgy massage the top on my big toes and. It goes away well never had it as bad as I did that day ever since it happened I am waiting all the time for it to happen again to a point I was so anxious yesterday I mean really anxious it started to happen my son calmed me down and relax I feel as if there is so much tension from my neck up I am finding it hard to relax as I was telling my daughter about it I stood up and the wiggly lines came I am so afraid of it not being my anxiety or the tension in my whole head my face even aches please tell me some of you with these probe have had it for a few days before I am trying not to fear but my anxiety and nerves are so sestised and have been for months could it be this take care x

jill
26-02-14, 16:50
Hi Hun :D:hugs:

I can understand how scared you are if you don't know whats happening:hugs:

I have had a lot of funny things happen with my eyes, MINE are all to do with aura's. I may or MAY NOT have a headache when it happens.

I have only ever had 2 bad migraines in my life, but have had a lot auras over the years. Still get them from time to time.

I have had same as you hun,
Here is a link, to a thread, it shows you the auras and talks about how you can get the symptoms without the headache.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26359

If this link does not work, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will see the link there.

I know your scared hun, :hugs: but the more stress we put on ourselves, the worse it feel, it does pass in time, IT DOES.

Hope this helps.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX