PDA

View Full Version : Feeling awful today

kittykat
24-11-06, 15:18
Hey all, [Sigh...]
Not feeling so good today , took this really funniness in my head this morning it was like a flickering in my right eye and like a brightness , it went away after about 15 mins but i was left with a bad headache and feeling nauseous and dizzy which i still have, i really never suffer from headaches so im thinking its the start of a brain tumour or something ( anxiety kicking in again).
I'm wondering if its my fluoxetine meds that could be doing it ( day four now ), still feeling really anxious and this has set me off again ,my stomachs doing somersaults, feeling really iffy . Help guys !!! :(

alexm
24-11-06, 15:30
Chin up hun,, its just anxiety and your meds. try take a few deep breaths and relax... it almost home time.

Paddington
24-11-06, 16:13
oh Kittykat,you poor thing,must be scarey but it sounds like a migraine to me!Your meds may have caused that and you being anxious too.Hang on in there hun.Love mary rose.xxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

yorkylover
24-11-06, 16:50
Hi kittykat,sounds like anxiety and the meds.You will be ok pet.Sorry to hear your so down.Have a bubble bath and a warm milky drink.[^]Might help you relax a little.Hope you feel better soon.;)

Ellen XX

barbie
26-11-06, 22:29
I know I'm a bit late replying to this but that sounded like nothing more than a little migraine to me too!

"Smile Like You Mean It"

Humly
27-11-06, 18:20
I've just read your post and it sounds like a migraine to me also. I get this flickering/flashing in one eye which lasts for about 20 minutes and then the headache and nausea come on. Not very pleasant but nothing to worry about. Is this the first time this has happened? I know the first time it happened to me I was terrified. Have a word with your doc. I dont know if this is one of the side effects of the meds but I know with me if I get really stressed it can bring the migraines on. Hope you are better now.

kittykat
28-11-06, 12:38
Thanks LT,
I think because its the first time i've had it , it kind of freaked me out, i'm not really a person that suffers from headaches.
I'm going on to day 10 of my med and i must say im feeling really awful on it. Still dizzy and headachey, the nausea has kind of settled. I'm thinking of starting taking it at night to see if it reduces some of the effects.
Just feel like stopping them now as im feeling this way, really down and anxious ,just fed up with it all.

xx

Chopper
28-11-06, 12:50
Hang in there Kitty!

The Prozac can take a while to get into your system before they really start to work. They weren't right for me I'm afraid (I'm now on Citalopram) but others swear by their efficacy.

Persevere m'dear!:D

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

I saw her once, one little while, and then no more:
’Twas Eden’s light on Earth a while, and then no more.
Amid the throng she passed along the meadow-floor:
Spring seemed to smile on Earth awhile, and then no more;
But whence she came, which way she went, what garb she wore
I noted not; I gazed a while, and then no more!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849

kittykat
29-11-06, 08:48
Thanks all,
Your advice helps to keep me going, feeling a bit better today,day 8, fingers crossed..............xx

Chopper
29-11-06, 08:53
Morning Kitty,

Glad to hear you're feeling slightly better, your last post had a positive tone to it so keep it going.

Remember, you're not alone and you WILL get through this.

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

I saw her once, one little while, and then no more:
’Twas Eden’s light on Earth a while, and then no more.
Amid the throng she passed along the meadow-floor:
Spring seemed to smile on Earth awhile, and then no more;
But whence she came, which way she went, what garb she wore
I noted not; I gazed a while, and then no more!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849