PDA

View Full Version : On and off pain in right breast for two days?

anxious_thoughts
27-02-14, 01:40
Hey guys,
I'm getting this on and off sharp pain in my right breast that seems like it's very deep inside. It seems better during the day but once I come back home from work I start getting the pain again. Last night was terrible, but it mostly was felt in my upper right side of my back and it seemed to move around my armpit to my right breast. Could it just be muscular? Today I haven't felt the back pain, it's currently only in my right breast.

RoseEve
27-02-14, 03:28
Yes it could be muscular. Are you due for your period? Mine aches right before

anxious_thoughts
27-02-14, 03:32
Nope, I just finished

mummyanxious
27-02-14, 06:57
Is it in your breast or deeper than your breast? Like in your chest?

anxious_thoughts
27-02-14, 15:06
Hmm, it's hard to tell because at times it feels like it's both. It's also painful when I press on the area right before my breast

rebeccad
27-02-14, 15:47
I've also got this at the moment and the area feels sore I can't decide whether it's sore because I'm prodding or it hurts because it just does , maybe you've pulled a muscle or something ? I went to my doc because I thought it was my heart and he assures me it was muscle strain why not visit your gp for an examination x

anxious_thoughts
28-02-14, 03:09
Thanks for replying, I'm glad your pain was due to nothing sinister. :)
I don't think I'll see the GP as today the pain was only there in the morning than went away and I haven't had it since. :)