PDA

View Full Version : ha effectting my eating

trish1955
27-02-14, 10:00
My ha is so high I can't eat as I feel sick with it being so high I only weigh 7and half stone as it is then lack of food makes you light headed in turn makes me panic and so it goes on even thinking of food make me feel sick does any one else suffer with this take care x

mummyanxious
27-02-14, 10:03
I feel the same at the moment. I have no appetite and have to forced myself to eat. I'm loosing weight again. I can afford to loose some weight as I'm not especially light but I'm not I eew right either, I'm just normal. But I'm looking scrawny to myself now and I don't like it.

Spacedextra
27-02-14, 10:17
I have the same thing. Eating makes me feet sick. If I don't eat, I get hungry, but the thought of eating makes me not want to eat. It's a horrible and vicious circle.

The things that helps me are small meals, breathing, concentrating on something else. I put some old clips of Ali G and Borat on while eating and it worked a treat!

I hope you're both OK. You're not alone. x

mummyanxious
27-02-14, 10:41
I have spares of this when I'm at my most anxious. It's defo a vicious circle.
Thinking about eating makes me anxious for some reason, even though I usually love food! I've never had a 'problem' with food. Then I don't breath properly and get light headed. Awful

klg1975
27-02-14, 10:57
I'm not sure if you're like me but when people said to me "gee, you've lost weight", it used to send me into panic mode and think, maybe I'm sick thats why Im losing weight. Then I'd try and eat more and gain a few kilos and think, god ive put on weight and would then try and lose weight. I can't win lol

trish1955
27-02-14, 13:32
I'm not sure if you're like me but when people said to me "gee, you've lost weight", it used to send me into panic mode and think, maybe I'm sick thats why Im losing weight. Then I'd try and eat more and gain a few kilos and think, god ive put on weight and would then try and lose weight. I can't win lol

Wish I could gain weight always weighed about 8stone but gone Dow a fare bit and I look I'll which like you worn people tell me I look I'll I panic and the circle goes on x