PDA

View Full Version : Head Vibration

NotCool
27-02-14, 13:50
It's me again.

I've brushed through the issues that I'm about to describe in a few other threads, but I think they need a thread of their own.

For the last month or two, i've been experiencing strange head pressure/vibrations, especially on my right side, either BEFORE i fall asleep (that middle stage between sleep and wakefulness) or AFTER i wake up (I wake up multiple times a night/morning). Sometimes, well, usually, they are combined with a slightly throbbing head/ear vein, there's never any pain involved. The sensations are weird, tingling, sort of vibrating, and present, and I hope I described them at least in a way that you'll partially understand. I don't feel these kinds of vibrations and pressure during the day.

Needless to say, I suffer from anxiety, which is more on a health anxiety part, but I've never had any problems with this before, and it's just making me worried, that It could be a more serious neurological disorder, or even a brain tumor (i know, i know, but i can't help it, lol.).

Thank you for reading, and I would really really appreciate some input and opinions on this. I really don't want to go to the doctor to get a MRI or a CT scan appointment.

Dexterjames
27-02-14, 20:46
I think i answered this post somewhere today ,I have and still do suffer from these sensations daily for a long period of time.I have ear vein throbbing that causes wind like feeling in ears i made a post about this it particularly hurts when i hear loud noises.
Vibrating tingles stinging pains numbness in scalp to many things going on in my head i have all so had eye test and CT-SCAN and ear test all fine.

NotCool
01-03-14, 15:54
Yep, ear/head vein throbbing, and head pressure are two major symptoms. Maybe another useful information is also that i've been suffering from tinnitus for years (the high pitched sound one, not the whooshing sound). Woke up with this today again. It seems like it's happening every day now.

Dexterjames
01-03-14, 16:35
Yep, ear/head vein throbbing, and head pressure are two major symptoms. Maybe another useful information is also that i've been suffering from tinnitus for years (the high pitched sound one, not the whooshing sound). Woke up with this today again. It seems like it's happening every day now.
I Have tinnitus as well and vision issues I have had lots of tests all normal i can still see thou and hear fine
makes you wonder its just a persistent irritation more than anything, anxiety?
Take a visit to your doctor get them to check you so you feel better don't sit around and worry it wont help you.