PDA

View Full Version : Treadmill

Phuzella
27-02-14, 14:02
Right I need incentive to go and do 20 minutes on the treadmill. I sometimes get a bit dizzy when I get off the darned thing and I think that's what's putting me off:roflmao:.
Any suggestions? ?

DarkSyn3rgy
27-02-14, 14:11
Pretend your drunk for a few seconds lol. I hate that feeling, a bit like walking up a stopped escalator. Really messes with your head and legs ��

Phuzella
27-02-14, 14:18
Yeah the stopped escalator feeling, that's it exactly :D

LunaLiuna
27-02-14, 14:19
Give yourself a little treat when your done, I know when I go for a jog sometimes I use a nice warm bath after as motivator :)

jill
27-02-14, 18:12
Hi hun :D

I have had this, still get it from time to time...

****Pretend your drunk for a few seconds****:roflmao:
That's exactly what I think LOL, hand me the vodka:whistles::wacko:

I know its hard for you, but DON'T let Mrs anxiety stop you from doing what you enjoy, the symptom, is not the problem, its how we respond to it that counts.

You go have your run, sod, Mrs anxiety LOL
IF and I mean, IF, it happens, say "cheers Mrs anxiety" LOL, it ALWAYS passes, YES

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX

Phuzella
27-02-14, 18:18
Sod Mrs anxiety lol I like that. I've not actually been on the treadmill yet, I mediated instead and nearly nodded off:doh:. So I'm waiting for my dinner to go down then I'm going on. Honest......:noangel:

jill
27-02-14, 18:43
Let your dinner to go down and then go and make some happy hormones on the treadmill.:yesyes:

Its a known FACT, that exerciser can help you feel better as well as uping your fitness levels.

OH and laughter is a medicine, it makes us feel better LOL (FACT )

stevie boy
10-03-14, 12:16
iv got mine set up in front of my tv so i do it when somethin i like is on an i make myself not look at the time :yahoo: