PDA

View Full Version : Headache Worries

chelseyz
28-02-14, 00:52
Hello!
I have a history of getting tension headaches and see a chiropractor to fix them. Occasionally during the month I get headaches for what I try to contribute to congestion and things like that (that's what doctors have told me anyway).
I'm writing this because I just had the weirdest sharp pain when I was putting away some laundry in my left forehead, which is a spot that usually gets hurt with congestion headaches. I took some Tylenol and it's turned into a mild headache near my ears and forehead so I didn't worry about it until I looked in the mirror and saw my eye was really bloodshot. I got worried and now my jaw and ear area have been tingly and stuff. Now I've been sitting here worrying that I could have something terrible like an aneurysm or a blood clot. It probably sounds silly, I was just hoping someone else could relate and reassure me that I'm probably not on the brink of death :blush:
Thanks!

RoseEve
28-02-14, 00:58
You are certainly not on the brink of death. It's possible that you pulled a muscle or maybe you irritated a blood vessel. If you keep having these symptoms it might be worth a call to your GP.