PDA

View Full Version : feel like crap all the time

gary phillips
28-02-14, 00:53
hi i'm new to this so please be gentle :madness:
i've suffered anxiety and panic for years but for last 18 month have suffered really bad with my eyes and apart from wearing glasses for driving and reading the optician cant find nothing wrong and suggested it could be anxiety.
i basically get up every morning and feel rubbish, my eyes sting, they are dry, i have blurred vision sometimes even when i wear my glasses and moments when i feel quite dizzy, and now to top it all i'm having bouts of dizziness, i feel like i'm going nuts and every waking moment is spent worrying about my symptoms, can all this be anxiety :buttkick:
sorry for rambling, thanks people

Althea
28-02-14, 03:49
Those certainly can be anxiety symptoms--are you doing anything for your anxiety?

Have you tried any drops for the dry eyes? They can help quite a bit. My eye doctor recommended the Systane Balance (I see it on the Boots site so it looks like you can get it in the UK as well as the US) because it's not just saline with anti-redness--it replicates some of the oils in the tear film as well, which is often the source of dryness.

I hope you feel better soon--it sounds like things are pretty stressful at the moment.

Dexterjames
28-02-14, 10:09
Yes it can certainly be anxiety i have so many issues with my eyes i just got fed up with worrying had a eye tests and all that doctor said was its my nervous system down to the high level of anxiety i am suffering i all so get tinnitus and all over symptoms.
Its something i never would of related to anxiety but vision problems seem to be 1 of the most common issues, But all ways worth a visit to your doctor they might be able to help you in some way :)

ohwell123
28-02-14, 11:20
hi have you seen the film groundhog day with bill murray where hes the egotistic weatherman and lives the same life everyday as punishment????

think of yourself as the innocent anxiety version of him you have got yourself in a loop and trained your mind that the first thought everymorning will be that something is wrong with you because of your eye vision because of your pains here and there and becauses of this and that wondering what that throbbing pain you had was etc etc ,,,,,, therefore you are making your body hyper vigilant ie RED ALERT ,

BUT THERE NEVER IS ANYTHING WRONG !!!!!!!!

also your eye vision will become sort of like a pathetic spiderman youll notice every hair molecule on your hand but be blinded by the light from far

is all this ringing true?

as soon as you start ignoring every twinge one sympton will vanish then another sympton will vanish and it will all die down

if you drink over 3-4 cans of beer a day after work this will fuel the next day of your anxiety but make you feel great at the time

hope ive helped

kris