PDA

View Full Version : Do I have eye cancer?

KevinMcGovern1
28-02-14, 20:18
Lately it feels like something is moving in my eye and it won't come out and I found a oval shaped flat grey spot on my eye. Do I have eye cancer? I'm so afraid what is going on with me :weep:

unsure_about_this
28-02-14, 20:20
Hi

The best thing to do is go to the opticians who will see what is going on in your eye. Do not Google it.

SarahH
28-02-14, 20:20
Perhaps a visit to an optician will reassure you. Things like this can be easily checked.

Sarah

anthrokid
01-03-14, 05:12
No one here can tell you with absolute certainty whether you have eye cancer or not. Most people here are just like you - anxiety sufferers seeking some support and reassurance. An optician would be the best person to tell you what is causing the discomfort in your eye. It only takes 5-10 minutes for them to examine your eyes for a number of different problems :) It may very well just be that you've unknowingly scratched your eye at some stage and it is healing over.

Andrash
01-03-14, 07:35
Lately it feels like something is moving in my eye and it won't come out and I found a oval shaped flat grey spot on my eye. Do I have eye cancer? I'm so afraid what is going on with me :weep:

Cancers don't move.

Annie0904
01-03-14, 10:09
If you are worried about it go and ask your optician we cannot diagnose it. It is probably nothing to worry about but only your optician can reassure you.