PDA

View Full Version : Week 11 update

Marty_67
28-02-14, 23:29
Hi all, been on hols and missed you all!

Most of side effects are now gone except a little nausea but as ever I can put up with that!

I feel quite level headed and ok. The odd panic attack now and again but now down to the two same triggers but at least I know what they are and I can try to keep things in check.

Hope you are all also doing ok, take care out there

Marty

Gemlou78
01-03-14, 17:31
Hi Marty, good to hear you are feeling better. I'm just going into week 3 and not felt too bad today.. Dare I say almost happy lol! I'm hoping it lasts but I know its early days. Still nice to see some signs the old me is still in there!
Hope you continue to feel positive :-)

afgzee
01-03-14, 20:10
glad to hear from you marty, got a bit worried, was asking about you in the other thread.

Glad all is going well for you, keep us posted :)

Marty_67
01-03-14, 20:38
Hey guys, I do feel quite positive right now...I know it's difficult but you need to try and keep a positive view on things, getting busy really helps as does tapping away on here and supporting your mates :)

Marty_67
03-03-14, 22:36
Into week 12 and another good day. Slight trigger first thing but gone by the time I got to work.

Nausea gone now too...I hope - that was my worst SE.

Hope you guys are coping x

MRS STRESS ED
03-03-14, 22:39
Hope it keeps up for you Marty xx :D

Marty_67
04-03-14, 00:02
Hope it keeps up for you Marty xx :D

So do I Ed, just rolling with it at mo :shades:

DELIBY99
04-03-14, 08:46
Good for you. I always found exercise did wonders, lots of sleep and rest . I also take B complex vitamins