PDA

View Full Version : Kidney stones, please reply fast!

cfury
25-11-06, 03:30
I think I have mononucleosis and some type of kidney infection. I don't think you want to hear in detail what the symptoms are, but does anybody know what I can do to prepare for one if I happen to pass one? Please reply ASAP because I can feel panic setting in and I'm shaking and feeling like I'm about to faint.

Misery: you insist that the weight of the world should be on your shoulders. Misery: 'guess there's more to life than what you see, My Friend of Misery.

clickaway
25-11-06, 04:18
From previous posts I see you have a history of thinking you have all sorts of things wrong with you, but surely this is all in your head?

Have you been to a doctor about these complaints?

Calm down, and distract yourself - you will be fine!

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

debstar
25-11-06, 04:42
As I do not know your symptoms it is hard to tell you what I think, but I know people that have had kidney stones and they say that the pain is excrutiating. So if you do not have alot of pain I don't think that it would be kidney stones.

You would also have pain in the kidney area if you have an infection and you would feel unwell - fever, pain etc.

I'm not a doctor so it is only what I think and if you are really worried go and see one to put your mind at ease.

Deb

cfury
25-11-06, 05:18
Well I've had 2 kidney stones before when I was younger and I have dull pain in my kidney area and in my lower back. I know I've had other "problems" but I can physically feel something not right. I'm 100% sure I have mononucleosis because I've been feeling exhausted and had a rash along with chills and "hot flashes". I also have a swollen lymph node near my left hip that is raised up and very sore when I cough or move.

Misery: you insist that the weight of the world should be on your shoulders. Misery: 'guess there's more to life than what you see, My Friend of Misery.

tony
25-11-06, 10:11
you really need to see your doctor

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

yorkylover
25-11-06, 16:33
I would see your doctor,they are the only ones who can really tell you whats going on.

Ellen XX