PDA

View Full Version : Happy thoughts!

Worriedwellornot
01-03-14, 17:37
Well today's my birthday the sun has been shining, I've been spoilt rotten and my son has come home to see me from uni, and I'm feeling so well. Surely this can't be a coincidence, that my symptoms have greatly reduced just because I'm so happy? Hmm that sort of tells me something... I've managed a coffee with no untoward problems and now off for a meal with my family. Long may this continue. Hope everyone else is ok. X

MRS STRESS ED
01-03-14, 17:57
Aww happy birthday it just goes to show its all in the mind have a lovely meal enjoy x

spuder
01-03-14, 18:15
Happy birthday to u and well done for feeling happy

claireypoo
01-03-14, 18:18
Happy Birthday! X

greggs92
01-03-14, 18:19
Well today's my birthday the sun has been shining, I've been spoilt rotten and my son has come home to see me from uni, and I'm feeling so well. Surely this can't be a coincidence, that my symptoms have greatly reduced just because I'm so happy? Hmm that sort of tells me something... I've managed a coffee with no untoward problems and now off for a meal with my family. Long may this continue. Hope everyone else is ok. X if your happy, then there's no room for anxiety, anxiety is only a choice. So is happiness :) Happy birthday btw :)

Lin71
01-03-14, 18:38
Hey Happy Birthday! Enjoy it :)

Some people feel this happy every day. We can get there too!

anthrokid
02-03-14, 00:05
A wonderful and reflective post. Happy birthday! I hope you keep thise outlook for the rest of the day and long after. You deserve some respite and joy :)

RoseEve
02-03-14, 02:22
:) happy birthday!

Worriedwellornot
02-03-14, 10:37
Thank you all for the lovely posts. I had a lovely day and going to keep those happy thoughts going x