PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

ross0161
01-03-14, 19:11
Hi, I am new here ... Obviously. I have suffered with anxiety for as long as I can remember, I am currently 28. I have a good relationship, nice house, car, decent job but it seems that recently I cannot control my anxiety.

I find it hard to stop thinking about things, they play on my mind constantly. I always think the worst in every situation in my life which stops me doing a lot of thinks I would like to do and gives me an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Anyway just here to say hello :) it will be good to speak to like minded people.

Ross

LunaLiuna
01-03-14, 19:12
:welcome: Ross! I'm 100% sure you'll find many like minded people here.

MRS STRESS ED
01-03-14, 19:56
Hello and welcome Ross you will find lots of help here and support from lovely peeps x x :D

almamatters
01-03-14, 19:59
Hi Ross :welcome: hope you find the forum as helpful as I do.

Deckardblues
01-03-14, 20:24
Ross, a lot of what your saying i can sympathise with, since i have been there / am there too. If you want to talk about, i like others am here to listen to your story..

Hang in there

Marty_67
01-03-14, 20:30
Ross, a lot of what your saying i can sympathise with, since i have been there / am there too. If you want to talk about, i like others am here to listen to your story..

Hang in there

Hey Ross, hey Deck.

Totally relate to this too. We're all in this together Ross, some awesome peeps on here :)

ross0161
01-03-14, 21:45
Thanks everyone. There's so much on my mind that I would like to say but it's all slightly confusing in my head. I will try and get it all together and post in the next couple of days.

Thank you again..