PDA

View Full Version : Could do with a hug!

yvonne_uk_98
01-03-14, 19:38
Hi Everyone,

I am going through and emotional time of it, I had to report, something that happened. I was in shock, my emotions have come to the surface.

I need support and some hugs, would be very much appreciated.

I'm so upset, exhausted. just can not focus right now.

MRS STRESS ED
01-03-14, 19:50
Hi Everyone,

I am going through and emotional time of it, I had to report, something that happened. I was in shock, my emotions have come to the surface.

I need support and some hugs, would be very much appreciated.

I'm so upset, exhausted. just can not focus right now.

Aww bless hope you be ok :bighug1: :bighug1:xxxx

almamatters
01-03-14, 19:50
Sorry you are feeling low Yvonne, I am sending you loads of hugs and hope you are feeling better soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nova84
01-03-14, 19:52
Be kind to yourself Yvonne, if you can't focus, don't try, do what you have to, to feel okay. Sending virtual hugs to you. :hugs:

Tessar
01-03-14, 21:23
Be kind to yourself Yvonne, if you can't focus, don't try, do what you have to, to feel okay.

Really couldnt hv put it better myself....

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug:
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug:

MrAndy
01-03-14, 21:32
I'll. bake you some cakes Yvonne :hugs:

Annie0904
01-03-14, 21:53
Sending you hugs Yvonne :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tessar
01-03-14, 22:08
Cakes? Did someone mention CAKES?

Yvonne you do amazing things in the kitchen. I think you are a master baker and cake maker.... If I could bake (haa haa) then I would make a special cake with loads of hugs inside. Has anyone got a recipe for a "love and hugs cake"?

shaka
01-03-14, 22:26
So sorry your feeling low.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

BobbyDog
02-03-14, 18:34
Love and lots of hugs to you Yvonne, you only deserve good things.xxx

yvonne_uk_98
02-03-14, 19:04
Thank you everyone, for your kind words, hugs, very much appreciated, thanks. :hugs:

---------- Post added at 19:04 ---------- Previous post was at 19:00 ----------

I'll. bake you some cakes Yvonne :hugs:

MrAndy,

Thank you for baking me some cakes, very much appreciated thanks. :hugs:

Cakes? Did someone mention CAKES?

Yvonne you do amazing things in the kitchen. I think you are a master baker and cake maker.... If I could bake (haa haa) then I would make a special cake with loads of hugs inside. Has anyone got a recipe for a "love and hugs cake"?

Tessar,

Thanks this cheered me up, made me laugh a little. thank you. :hugs::)

I needed that. thanks.

I feel numb, guess still shocked, my emotions all over the place. got to finish off my statment with Police tomorrow.

thanks again for everyone's hugs. very much appreciated thanks. :hugs:

Annie0904
02-03-14, 19:13
Will be thinking about you tomorrow Yvonne and sending more hugs to take with you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yvonne_uk_98
03-03-14, 19:24
Will be thinking about you tomorrow Yvonne and sending more hugs to take with you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Annie 0904

Thank you for your kind words and hugs very much appreciated Thanks.

That is my statement finished. I glad that part is over. Been catching up with sleep. Still tired.

Annie0904
03-03-14, 20:29
I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight Yvonne :hugs:

Tessar
03-03-14, 21:02
That is my statement finished. I glad that part is over. Been catching up with sleep. Still tired.

U r a courageous lady, Yvonne. You have amazing internal strength, really you do. All these things sent to try you and u keep going. Sending you positive vibes and energy to help u through. Hope u get some decent sleep my friend.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

yvonne_uk_98
04-03-14, 10:41
I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight Yvonne :hugs:

Annie0904,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks :hugs:

I got a good nights sleep last night. After talking to my friend Dee, she helped reassure me that I was safe and not to worry about my ex coming to the door. which really helped.

I'm still tired. when I go to pick up my car, then my prescription, come home and get some sleep.

U r a courageous lady, Yvonne. You have amazing internal strength, really you do. All these things sent to try you and u keep going. Sending you positive vibes and energy to help u through. Hope u get some decent sleep my friend.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Tessar,

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words, very much appreciated thanks and your hugs too. :hugs:

going to try and take my mind off it for a while. making me feel sick.

Annie0904
04-03-14, 10:59
I am pleased you had a good sleep Yvonne. i know what it is like to feel afraid of an ex :( I still have nightmares about mine even after not seeing him now for 12 years.

Magic
04-03-14, 13:22
Just caught up today having no access to internet yesterday.
Hope you are feeling better Yvonne am sending you late:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:So sorry you had to go through a stressful ordeal xxxxx

yvonne_uk_98
04-03-14, 22:02
I am pleased you had a good sleep Yvonne. i know what it is like to feel afraid of an ex :( I still have nightmares about mine even after not seeing him now for 12 years.

Annie0904,

Thank you for your kind words very much appreciated thanks. :hugs:

Oh my, sending you some hugs too: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just caught up today having no access to internet yesterday.
Hope you are feeling better Yvonne am sending you late:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:So sorry you had to go through a stressful ordeal xxxxx

Magic,

Thank you for your kind words and hugs, very much appreciated thanks. :hugs:

blue moon
05-03-14, 03:03
:bighug1::bighug1:
Keep your spirits up my friend
Petra x:flowers:

yvonne_uk_98
05-03-14, 16:26
Petra,

Thank you for your kind words very much appreciated thanks. :hugs:

Tessar
05-03-14, 20:00
For anyone who has problems or bad memories from their ex's .......

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

yvonne_uk_98
07-03-14, 16:03
my son chapped the letter box yesterday,my did I jump, I still feel scared to be in my own home. like my home, not the same being here. not feel safe in it.

Tessar
10-03-14, 20:15
All for you my friend....... :hugs: :flowers: :bighug1: :flowers: :grouphug: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers: :bighug1: :flowers: :grouphug: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers: :bighug1: :flowers: :grouphug: :flowers: .......... Yvonne....

yvonne_uk_98
10-03-14, 22:29
aww thank you Tessar, very much appreciated thanks. :hugs: