PDA

View Full Version : Time to say goodbye

Barnabas75
01-03-14, 23:42
Hi Nic, Please delete my account.I know what to do if I need to come back. After much thought I realize its time to move forward.I have pretty much recovered now and my life is back to normal and actually better in some ways.I have spent some time trying to be helpfully to others.This quote sums it up at the moment.“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” Thanks again for everything guys.I wish you all well.All the best to Nic, Mrs Stressed,Annie,Col,Auntie Moosie,Pip,Meg,Jill,Stormsky and anyone I missed.You guys responded to my questions when I really needed it and am so grateful. God Bless Ps.if anyone wants to stay in touch message me and I will give you my email

jill
01-03-14, 23:50
Hi hun :D

Ooohhh, your feeling better, THAT'S GREAT :D:yesyes:

I wish you all the best and I hope everything carry's on going well for you.

YOU TAKE CARE:bighug:

:byebye::byebye::byebye::byebye::byebye::byebye::b yebye::byebye::byebye::byebye:

LOVE JILL XXX

nomorepanic
02-03-14, 00:08
Take care Greg - I wish you all the best xx

Barnabas75
09-03-14, 03:03
Agg,I give in...cant leave.

Annie0904
09-03-14, 07:43
:D I am really pleased you are feeling better Greg and I hope you are being serious in your last comment? Whatever you decide Greg I wish you all the best in life and we are alway here for you if you need us :)