PDA

View Full Version : Pain

pepperutchie
02-03-14, 02:28
Hi all its been a very rough weeks for me, having this pain in my abdomen in the right side front going to the side and eventually on the back, i went to the doc 2 weeks ago and said muscular so im trying to accept it. Lastyear i went through this and had 2 catscan abd blood test as well and all are normal. A nd today iwoke up and felt also here in my left side same kind of pain as in my rigt and goin through my back again. Sorry but iam really struglling with this just want to know if you can relate to this. Thanks

RoseEve
02-03-14, 02:53
I don't have this experience but I've had a headache for almost a week now. Second time since December I've had a long term headache. The funny thing is the day this headache started I was thinking thank god I don't have that headache anymore that was so scary. Then that night it started. The point being with anxiety we can cause physical symptoms to last longer and become worse the more we obsess over them.

maybrooke
02-03-14, 09:39
Hi pepperutchie I have pain similar to this, if you look back at all my posts it might help you x