PDA

View Full Version : Been Setback.

Smile2014
02-03-14, 13:30
Hello Everyone,

Happy Spring!

So things have been going pretty well for the past 3 months and it was like I was back to my normal self again. It felt incredible, however someone told me this story about a Guest on a TV Chat show who suffered from a stroke. (I don't want to say more as I know it could be a trigger)

Since then all these horrible feelings have been coming back and it's all i am thinking about. I've not been to the gym as much (which helped a huge deal).

Last night I started feeling 'cold shivers' and tingling sensation throughout my upper body. My eyes started see colours brighter and my left check and tongue were going numb. I know the story has brought all this back on but the symptoms feel incredibly real, i don't want to be defeated.

I'm not sure what I am getting at but posting on this forum has really helped me vent my frustration and I know alot of people on here are like minded and understand the situation better.

Does anyone else experience any sort of face numbness and left side of your tongue feeling like you've just woken up?

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 ----------

Also further to this, why is it always my left side that has issues. Left cheek, left part of lip, tongue chest etc. If it was the right side I wouldn't have this problem at all :(