PDA

View Full Version : eyes and vision still making me oanic

trish1955
02-03-14, 12:22
Still seem to be struggling with my vision I feel like me eyes are sticking out and being the reason of my dizzy spells got so much tension in my whole body being very very anxious for months now with no bbreak don't even seem to have a bit relaxation in the evening it use to calm down enough to watch TV theses days I become aware of my vision and my anxiety rises making it like I can't sit still at all even doing this post I keep fidgiting why now I ave suffered forty yrs but as I said some were in the day I would get a break stake care x

june
02-03-14, 12:30
i have been fighting dizziness all morning - my vision feels as if i am wearing someone elses glasses.
head spinning stomach churning etc makes me feel sick and VERY afraid.
xx

Sam100322
02-03-14, 12:46
This is what I suffer with its horrible. The dizziness is the worst. And everything just seems out of focus and weird. X

trish1955
02-03-14, 13:01
Same here especially the bit June wrote about having wrong glasses on I am a bloody mess with it all had so much bad stuff going on these past rwi yes with no break from added stress in my family to top it three weeks ago my hubby younger brother hung him self just getting pass that got a phone call yesterday his youngest brother as gone and hung him self they both had partners and kids the my mum rang me Thursday my any died and seeing as my biggest fear is death I seemed to be surrounded by it at minute I am angry at them people are fighting to have a life and they just took there's the older one had been a drug addict most of his life he was fifty six the younger one thirty eight he had a drink problem sorry I gone off track a bit needed to get this off my chest take care x

june
02-03-14, 15:43
trish so sorry to hear of your added stresses and worries - life can be so sweet one minute and sooo hard the next.

I have just spoken to my 'out of hours doctor' who says that this bout of dizzy / giddyness sounds like Benign Posture Vertigo - harmless and should be back to Normal (whatever that is) within 24hrs:yesyes:
xx