PDA

View Full Version : Bruised head feeling

channie009
02-03-14, 16:17
On the left side of by head just below my hairline on my forehead every so often it feels like there's a bruise there.
Yesterday I was touching it and I got really anxious about it and whenever I feel it in my head I get anxious too..

I'm worried that its a tumor or something.
I heard somewhere that you can't actually feel a brain tumor but i'm not 100% sure on that so I'm resisting the urge to look it up on google in the off chance i'll find something that'll worry me.

I'm really worried now :(

LunaLiuna
02-03-14, 16:36
I've had head symptoms for months, although I've worried about the same things you have I know I clench / grind my teeth a lot because of my anxiety. Don't Google, it's the worst thing you can do.

It sounds muscular to me as you said it feels like a bruise so I'm sure it'll eventually get better, try putting something warm on it. you may even have knocked it or it could be spot. If it is was what you fear you would have more worrying symptoms that a sore forehead :)

Pipkin
02-03-14, 20:08
I get exactly the same every so often - it's always on my left side and can be in different places. It's been going on for over 10 years and I have no idea what it is. Like Luna, I clench my teeth a lot and I think that might have something to do with it. I also get migraines and they're usually on the left side too.

Sorry I can't offer any advice except to say you're not on your own and if it gets worse, talk to your doctor about it.

Pip