PDA

View Full Version : Almost there...

seh1980
25-07-04, 18:11
hello everyone,

I was speaking to Nic yesterday in the chatroom about how well I have been feeling lately and she suggested that I post about it...it's amazing to think howmuch progress i have made since last October when I refused to leave the house - I used to cry and grab hold of the sofa when my boyfriend even suggested going out! ever since then, I have slowly been getting my life back. I started by just going out for a little while down to the local shop or to the library when I really had to for uni. I was gradually able to stay out for longer and to go more places. I have now reached the stage where I sometimes even forget that I'm meant to be panicking - it's almost like I have to remind myself about it! Admittedly, my medication and counselling has helped me loads but I still feel as if I have made a lot of progress. Of course I still get uneasy sometimes but that's only to be expected, right? So my message for all of you is to not give up and to keep fighting it!! you will get there eventually...good luck!

Sarah (seh1980):D

nomorepanic
25-07-04, 18:17
Hiya Sarah

As I said in Chat, well done you!! All those little things soon add up and you are doing so well.

Keep challenging yourself and I really hope that you can get to my house for the meet up in 2 weeks time. That would be a great achievement eh?

Great news that you are so much better than you were.

xx

Nicola

Rennie1989
25-07-04, 20:16
WELL DONE SARAH

if only i was in that chat room wid u :'(

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

seh1980
25-07-04, 21:12
Hey Jade and Nic,

Thanks a lot! Nic - I will definetly see you there!!

Sarah (seh1980)

sal
25-07-04, 22:26
Hi Sarah

Great to read how well you are going, but meeting you i can see how well you have come forward by coming to my house.

So are we bowling on Thursday without any anxiety at all. We should both leave it at home and have a laugh. Sam is really exicited and has now invited two friends to come with her, so we should all have a good time.

Then we will be off to bedfordshire. It will be a challenge for us both but i am sure together we can do it. Might need to keep stopping at services for a cuppa, hope you dont mind.

See you thursday and i am really pleased you have posted a positive post, it helps so many people.

Take care.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

seh1980
26-07-04, 17:46
Hi Sal,

Thanks so much for your post - it means a lot!! Yes, I will definetly try to leave my anxiety at home on Thursday - I have been to the bowling alley quite a few times now so I must be getting used to it anyway lol. Travelling down to Bedfordshire will be challenging and fun, huh? Don't worry, we can stop for cuppas as many times as needed!! Take care and see you on Thursday.

Sarah (seh1980) xoxox

sarah
26-07-04, 17:53
Hiya Sarah

WOW, you sound like you are coming on a treat!!!!!!

Good on you. You have pushed yourself to do things that you havent felt comfortable with and each success has pushed you further up the path to feeling better eh?

well done mate!!!

Hope to meet you at Nic's

love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)