PDA

View Full Version : So happy to have found this.

Keleach89
02-03-14, 22:33
My name is Kelly and I'm from Texas. I suffer from insane health anxiety which leads to crazy panic attacks. I'm on low dose lithium and occasionally take Xanax and clonidine when needed. My mental state has grown far worse lately and reading the forums on here has already put me more at peace. I'm so thankful their are other people that feel just as crazy! I look forward to getting to know everyone!:D

MRS STRESS ED
02-03-14, 22:47
Hello Kelly welcome to nmp ,you will find lots of lovely people here with help and support and im abit crazy too lol :D

Marty_67
02-03-14, 23:42
Welcome to NMP, Kelly :)

helena8888
03-03-14, 03:01
Hi Kelly, there are a lot of us with health anxiety here, you are not alone !

MissAnxiety
03-03-14, 09:59
Hi Kelly, by the looks of it health anxiety is the most popular anxiety to have so you are definitely not alone.
Helena thanks for your advice on the other post, your right there is a lot of helpful stuff on this site. Xx

MrAndy
03-03-14, 10:21
hello ,welcome to nmp :)

helena8888
03-03-14, 10:32
Hi Kelly, by the looks of it health anxiety is the most popular anxiety to have so you are definitely not alone.
Helena thanks for your advice on the other post, your right there is a lot of helpful stuff on this site. Xx
Miss Anxiety how are you feeling ?

MissAnxiety
03-03-14, 11:24
I've been quite good yesterday and today so far thanks, had a bit of a blip on Saturday cause I had what I later found out is called depersonalisation. So that set me back a bit but this website is so handy for putting your mind at rest. How are you feeling? xxx

helena8888
04-03-14, 02:27
Hi MissAnxiety, I am not too bad with good days and not so good days. I have been taking Zoloft for 1 month so I am getting uphill (I mostly post on the zoloft/sertraline forum). Take care !