PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety

Pcdaft
03-03-14, 10:42
:weep::weep::weep::weep:Hi can anxiety make your hithius hernia seem worse and pain going through to your back I'm at my wits end here head has sometimes like a burning feeling in it too just feel really yukkie my husband wants to go for drive since it is a nice spring day but all I want to do is stay indoors that's terrible I know as we are on Holliday ? Please help ?::weep::weep::weep:

SarahH
03-03-14, 12:34
I am NOT a doctor, but if you have a hiatus hernia does that not also give you acid reflux? In which case upper back pain is a symptom...... go out with your husband and try to enjoy your day.
Stomach acid is aggravated by anxiety..... you may find a trip out will relax you a bit.

Sarah

Pcdaft
03-03-14, 21:16
Hey thanks Sarah H for reply went out today done some shopping had dinner back home in bed now had a couple hot flushes today head brining feeling sick ? But was determined not to come back home I think I'll need to go on my meds again took a propropanol at 2.45 but didn't do much so in bed head burning shaking feel sick I have doc on Friday so see what she says hope you are well x:weep:

mummyanxious
03-03-14, 21:27
If you're tense which comes with being anxious that tenses up your diaphragm and will push your stomach even further up into your chest. Stress is one cause of a HH so common sense says that being anxious is going to make it worse.
Are you taking anything for your HH?

Pcdaft
03-03-14, 21:33
Yes I am taking zoton fast tab it is just like lanzaprozel that's not how you spell it but hey ho ? I think I need to go back on the cipralex it worked for me twice before this time I'm not comming off it ?x:weep:

mummyanxious
03-03-14, 22:05
Do you tense your muscles under your chest by any chance?

SarahH
03-03-14, 22:23
Glad you had a good day:)...well sort of....

Dexterjames
03-03-14, 22:28
I am NOT a doctor, but if you have a hiatus hernia does that not also give you acid reflux? In which case upper back pain is a symptom...... go out with your husband and try to enjoy your day.
Stomach acid is aggravated by anxiety..... you may find a trip out will relax you a bit.

Sarah

Yes just like Sarah said stomach acid aggravated by anxiety it can sometimes be very difficult for me causing me stomach pains burping more bloating and pains in back there like spasms on and of every where comes and goes for me :weep:

Pcdaft
03-03-14, 22:42
Dunno mummy I just know it's is sore where diaphragm is and through to my back ?and yes dexter it is sore comes and goes for me too ?x:weep::weep:

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

My pains in back are in middle of shoulder blades going down my spine bu just in one part x:weep::weep::weep: