PDA

View Full Version : 3 hour exam...

AnxiousPansa
03-03-14, 11:06
Hi guys
I am little bit anxious as this afternoon I have a three hour exam! Its in the classroom so at least its not the sports hall with hundreds of people but im still scared. I struggle sometimes to make it through the 1 and a half hour lessons and so im really not looking forward to this. I have always had anxiety over time in fact the first panic attack I ever had was because I looked at the clock in the exam and thought 'oh my god im stuck in this hall for 2 and a half hours'. The thing im most worried about is intrusive thoughts. i like to keep myself busy so they dont bother me but 3 hours in silence left to my own thoughts is well terrifiying. Im already thinking 'what if I shout something awful out' 'what if i laugh' etc etc needless to say im a little nervous hehe any tips? x

dk74
03-03-14, 11:13
I used to hate my exams, too. I would always take some mints in my pencil case to suck on and eat a Mars bar before going in just in case my stomach started rumbling from hunger. That used to make me really anxious. I managed to get through my GCSEs OK but by the time the 3-hour A-level exams came round, I had to take Imodium before each one so I knew I wouldn't need the bathroom during them.

AnxiousPansa
03-03-14, 11:18
i hadnt thought of that now im scared of that too hehe yeah this is my a level graphics exam

dk74
03-03-14, 23:46
How did your exam go?