PDA

View Full Version : back with a vengeance

tracieann
03-03-14, 16:46
Thought I was doing well coping with my stomach problems and cancer phobia omep not working and feeling bad Dr requests bloods liver function thyroid etc she is ok I am scared this has been going on a while I am sure there is something sinister going on with my tummy or liver I'm scared I can't get it out of my head:ohmy:

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 14:51 ----------

Not taken an acid blocker today and just had pale floaty diarrhea sorry tmi something bad must be happening I am out of my head with worry help someone

RoseEve
04-03-14, 03:07
I think 90% of us have stomach problems. I used to see black spots and almost pass out mine was so bad. Had a ton of tests it was just IBS. My symptoms now are very minor.

tracieann
04-03-14, 15:54
Now gone back to lansoprazole having blood tests tomorrow scared of results an.d anxiety is hovering keep thinking my cold won't go cos my immune system might be poor just generally scared of masking cancer

Phuzella
04-03-14, 16:01
Anxiety plays havoc with the immune system.

claireypoo
04-03-14, 16:31
I have this too, pale stools, yellowy and floaty. I have read acid can do this. I posted today how scared I am. Anxiety definitely makes my gastritis worse or causes it. X

tracieann
04-03-14, 18:10
Yes I'm starting to realise there's a lot it's responsible for my anxiety defo makes tummy worse gastritis seems to thrive on stress to help it wreak it's havoc

tracieann
05-03-14, 10:57
had my bloods done this morning scared of whats gonna come back why i cant get rid of this cold if i have some underlying pathology in my tummy im scared that this tummy thing has lingered 3 months have put a bit of weight back on but im on acid blockers so eating not bad scared and cant reason with myself help !!!!!!!!!:lac:

amy_762
05-03-14, 11:05
You're just having plain old anxiety :) most of us have terrible tummy issues and IBS. The tests the dr ordered for you are pretty routine. I've had bad stomach issues like that last for a year while I was dealing with all my anxiety. As for you having a cold you can't get rid of, I know a lot of people right now that have had bad sinus issues and allergies and things for months. Plus when you are stressing your body out with anxiety it's harder for it to get better :) you are worried over just being worried hehe :)

tracieann
05-03-14, 15:25
Not had results yet worried about all sorts being wrong I hate the crap anxiety causes us if someone.said tomorrow a million pounds or never feel.anx again I'd be poor but relaxed I am hoping it.isn't anything bad and now.I've got bad tension.headache too:mad:

amy_762
05-03-14, 18:03
Just keep reminding yourself that all the stress and worry is in your head for no reason, and that you are ok. That you are the one causing the worries, and not that anything is actually wrong. :) you will be ok!

tracieann
06-03-14, 14:58
had all my test results bacl all normal ranges thank God but having tension headaches now