PDA

View Full Version : Thank god!

Keleach89
03-03-14, 15:34
Today is the first day I woke up not feeling like I was dying in over 1 month. thanks for y'all's support! Hopefully this will last all day! :yesyes:

LunaLiuna
03-03-14, 15:41
Yaaay! well done!

Don't worry if you have a little setbbback, everyone does :)

Have a great day.

Leslie735
03-03-14, 22:05
:yesyes:

MRS STRESS ED
03-03-14, 22:07
Thats great news
hope you have more good days xx

Dexterjames
03-03-14, 22:16
You very strong well done :)

SarahH
03-03-14, 22:20
Good news:)

Tanner40
03-03-14, 23:26
That's great to hear Keleach. What have you been doing differently to help your anxiety? It always helps others if you can share some of the tips that you are using.

Keleach89
04-03-14, 03:33
Well instead of what I'm doing it's more what I'm not. I'm trying to eliminate all unneeded stress in my life and stop being a control freak. I'm trying to learn to give me husband more responsibilies. No more caffeine or sugar even. Most recently I've given up alcohol. That one was tough because it helped a lot, until the next morning when I would be worse off. My sister bought me a gym membership today and I'm really excited to get some of this extra energy out of my nervous system!!! Anything that was just a life saver for all of you?

Fishmanpa
04-03-14, 13:18
Well instead of what I'm doing it's more what I'm not. I'm trying to eliminate all unneeded stress in my life and stop being a control freak. I'm trying to learn to give me husband more responsibilies. No more caffeine or sugar even. Most recently I've given up alcohol. That one was tough because it helped a lot, until the next morning when I would be worse off. My sister bought me a gym membership today and I'm really excited to get some of this extra energy out of my nervous system!!! Anything that was just a life saver for all of you?

Positive steps indeed. Exercise, stopping caffeine and sugar and the biggest one, giving up alcohol. If I had a dollar for every time I posted that one!

Positive thoughts

Tanner40
04-03-14, 13:24
Great job and many positive steps. Woohoo!

RoseEve
04-03-14, 14:25
:)