PDA

View Full Version : diazepam enquiry

tonythe1st2b
03-03-14, 20:05
Hello and pleased to make your aquaintances. I was hoping that someone may advise me as I am contemplating purchasing diazepam from internet, but am not sure of the liggitimacy of the sellers; can anyone please advise? thanks and kindest regards for now-tony

SarahH
03-03-14, 20:42
Diazepam in this country is illegal to purchase. It is a prescription only drug. Anything you buy on the internet may not actually be diazepam. If you fell the need for help with anxiety can I suggest you see your GP and talk about it.

Sarah

jillyb
03-03-14, 20:48
I wouldn't dream of buying any pills over the internet. You have no idea what you might be taking. Go and see your GP and explain to him why you feel you need them and he may then prescribe you some. I'm sure you know they are reluctant to prescribe many due to their addiction problems but will be able to help you in other ways. My GP does let me have some as he knows I only take them when necessary. Please don't buy them from the internet. I hope you feel better soon x

AuntieMoosie
03-03-14, 20:48
NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Tony please never, ever buy medication from the internet!!!

You have no way of knowing how it's been manufactured, what's been added or anything, it really is highly dangerous, just one tablet could spell disaster.

I'm not trying to frighten you hun, I'm just giving you the facts.

As Sarah has so rightly said, if you feel you need medication, please go and see your GP, that's the only safe way of doing it hun.

Do come back if you need any more help and please do let us know how you're getting on. :)

SarahH
03-03-14, 20:55
.....and its ILLEGAL!!!!!

shakey1961
03-03-14, 23:25
Just like to echo everyone else's comments. Don't buy anything like that through the internet. Go and see your GP.

I have a very understanding GP. I have Diazepam tablets as a back up. He gives me 10 tablets to keep just in case. I've never needed to use them, but it's comforting to know they're there if needed. In fact, the only time I get a prescription for them is when they become out of date! And that's maybe once every 18 months.

Explain you would like just a few as a back up and I'm sure he/she will understand and prescribe them for you.

Best of luck