PDA

View Full Version : is yahoo answers the worst ever website to get help for Anxiety??

peter245
05-03-14, 02:24
i absolutely despise it.. its is horrific and filled with Arrogant dumb rude species
i posted an anxiety question 2 years ago and they said i'm sick and need help i should probably murder myself.. its like they have no idea what Ocd is
i posted saying rate out of 10??
and they said that i look 12 and i should kill myself and never come back on yahoo again
another person said damnn man you're so eww.. definitely 3/10
everybody else elsewhere says hmm about 6/10 or 7.
i don't understand how telling that to a human being helps?
why try to immobilize my confidence?
its sickening to what yahoo has come..
its like they have never learned respect. u can say 4/10 but don't give me threats for no reason!!! who here also thinks yahoo is filled with dumb un-intelligent losers!!! the only decent people who have some experience is the physchlogy section

blue moon
05-03-14, 03:20
I do not visit that site for any questions or answers,so cannot comment.Why go to a site like that if get negative feed back.IT do not google either,it is not healthy for people with anxiety.

Wintear
05-03-14, 03:34
Absolutely. Yahoo Answers is the worst. I don't recommend it. At all.

Just stick to the Anxiety forums. You'll be doing yourself a favor.

Lilharry
05-03-14, 03:43
I don't think I"ve ever found a helpful answer on yahoo ever.

Fishmanpa
05-03-14, 12:47
Yahoo in general is full of "yahoos" and trolls. One peek at the comments in the news articles will tell you that. People are crazy... just low down, mean and crazy. The world has always been like that and will always be. The internet has given them a forum to voice their opinions. And of course, there are those, like you mention, who do this because they gain some kind of sick pleasure from it. You're just some "thing" somewhere in the world and they could care less about you. They say horrible things, click the little "x" on the window and "poof"... it's all gone and nary a thought will arise again about you or what they said.

Best to stay away for there are people who are kind and compassionate and actually care. This forum is such a place. Best to pose your questions here.

Positive thoughts

ankietyjoe
05-03-14, 17:17
Yahoo is to facts what Deal or No Deal is to quality entertainment.

robinsky
05-03-14, 19:35
i absolutely despise it.. its is horrific and filled with Arrogant dumb rude species - ignorant/arrogant ones
i posted an anxiety question 2 years ago and they said i'm sick and need help i should probably murder myself.. its like they have no idea what Ocd is That is a truly terrible thing to say and would have reported the person(s) who said it - you obviously had an issue you wanted to resolve and got a disgusting response. Your life is very worthwhile.
i posted saying rate out of 10?? 0
and they said that i look 12 and i should kill myself and never come back on yahoo again Again, I would have actually taken the matter further - at least you're around people who care here - they obviously didn't. You are a very important person and let nobody tell you differently.
another person said damnn man you're so eww.. definitely 3/10 And that person is an idiot.
everybody else elsewhere says hmm about 6/10 or 7. Don't worry about what others say if its derogatory - its not true.
i don't understand how telling that to a human being helps? Because you're not the one with the problem.
why try to immobilize my confidence? Some people are bullies and sick. I myself have been a victim of it.
its sickening to what yahoo has come.. Make a stand and tell them so.
its like they have never learned respect. u can say 4/10 but don't give me threats for no reason!!! who here also thinks yahoo is filled with dumb un-intelligent losers!!! the only decent people who have some experience is the physchlogy section Threats are serious and should be reported. Yahoo can sometimes give good answers but the answer(s) you got were not and could have had serious consequences - you are a good person and there is nothing wrong with you - FACT! :-)

I hope that answers the questions/statements you posed.

peter245
07-03-14, 19:45
thank u so much you Legend this frum is the best.

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

everyone was mature akiety joe i didn't know wat u mean't sorry but yours was probably the lowest detail and worst.
best goes too all these other people and fishman. thanks mate you're really intelligent and deserve the respect thank u i appreciate it all of you!!! have a safe weekend

GingerFish
07-03-14, 19:46
Yeah from my own experience, its the worst place to go for any health compliant or query (not that should you rely on a website for the answers but you know what I mean)

The only time Yahoo Answers is useful is if you ask people to help choose a movie out of list because you can't decide which one to watch that night lol.