PDA

View Full Version : since joining the gym im waking early

gregcool
05-03-14, 09:53
Hi guys..i have joined a gym a week ago..and before that i never used to wake up .or get up untill around 11 am..i dont work at the moment.i never used to wake early in the morning i allways found it hard to wake up and get up.but since iv been going to the gym thats all changed...i goto the gym at 1pm every day for 2 hrs so cant see how this is making me wake aerly mornings..any advice

MarkUk
05-03-14, 10:02
Since dieting & exercising over the last 2 years I have been waking up earlier & earlier over that period & now I often I can wake at 4.30am & not feel like I need anymore sleep. I do not get tired in the afternoon as I used to & get off to sleep OK at night but I find it hard to sleep in which I see as a good thing.

As you have only recently started just give it a bit of time for your body to adjust but keep it up I find any exercise good for my anxiety.

amy_762
05-03-14, 10:57
After joining a gym I did the same thing. I was waking early in the mornings, and I wanted to go back to sleep out of habit but really wasn't tired enough to fall asleep. I think working out really gives us added energy boosts. Plus it just takes a while for your body to adjust

gregcool
05-03-14, 11:02
Sounds like thats it then..i need to get use to it..i dnt feel tired when i wake but did before the gym....i do miss the lay in tho but obiously my body dsnt need it anymore.

amy_762
05-03-14, 11:29
Haha I know! I was really wanting to go back to sleep just to enjoy laying there. But as we get more fit and in better shape our bodies want to get up and move! Even if we don't want them to :D

gregcool
05-03-14, 12:05
That sounds true to me.i wont fight it anymore.if i wake early i will just get up in future