PDA

View Full Version : Self-Harm Research Project

listen-up
05-03-14, 12:08
Hi all,

I am part of a research project looking at self-harm for the University of Nottingham.

We are recruiting young people aged between 11-21 who live in either Nottingham or Leicester to take part in the project. You must have self-harmed within the last 6 months to take part.

There are 2 studies you could take part in. You could take part in just one study or both if you so choose.

One study is a face-to-face interview with a researcher which would involve you answering questions about your self-harm experience. The other study would involve you hearing questions through headphones linked to a computer and you would give your answers using a keyboard or mouse.

For both studies we will pay for your travel expenses and you will receive a £15 high-street voucher to say thank you for your time.

Your taking part will be kept confidential at all times unless you tell us about a serious immediate risk of danger to yourself or others, in which case we have a duty to inform the relevant authorities.

If you are interested please contact me by private messaging me here for further information.