PDA

View Full Version : theablac

theablac
05-03-14, 12:16
hi everyone, I have been reading all the help posted on the forums about taking fluoxetine ,the help in understanding the side effects has been a great help so I thought I would join the site to get a little motivation, my name is Maza and I am 59 ,I have been depressed for a good few weeks and this is the second time taking fluoxetine this time the side effects are awful ,the thoughts of being ill and dying don't seem as bad but the anxiousness ,feeling jittery and other side effects are just as bad and I am 5 weeks into this medication,i need to know I will feel better soon I am at my wits end ,my doctor just tells me things will get better but I just want someone who has been in the same position as me or are in the same position just to help me feel there will be light at the end of the tunnel and that 5 weeks is still early or am I just hoping and there will be no return to normality:unsure::unsure:

Norden
05-03-14, 15:44
One day you will get normal. I know it by experience, because I started Prozac in 1994 at dosage of 80 mg and after 6 months I became normal for the next 12 years. :D

Just know is my third attampt and I´m on my 19-th day and still feel abnormal but I hope the day will come when I will be happy again. :doh:

ray52
05-03-14, 17:37
Hi and :welcome:to the site there is alot of support from fellow members on here