hiya every1

im really worried, my eatin isnt exacly good. i have:
*bowl of cereal
*a fruit
*a few choc bars
*lunch which could be 2 slices of toast, pot noodle, super noodle or 3 crumpets
*a small dinner
*probably no puddin if so then um icecream

im 6 stone exacly and im 14 yrs old, not normal. also im ver skinny and if i tanned my skin then oxfam would give me money!!! wat shall i do, this is starting to make me depressed as i fear i wont live long
:'(

wat shall i do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

Meg
25-07-04, 22:11
Jade,

If Mum cooks your food its a discussion you need to have with her .

The bits that need work on are the ' few choc bars ' and the lunch could have better balanced foods included.

I don't think you've got any type of eating disorder at all.
I think you're growing up which uses lots of energy.

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
Robert Albert Bloch

HB
26-07-04, 14:39
its not that you dont eat but that you dont eat the right things. Eat more fruit i guess, for you to put on weight you will have to eat lots of carbs (bread, pasta and potatoes) but also, to bulk up you could go tot he gym or go jogggin anf stuff , you dont want to lose your fab figure!!

H

Jen84
26-07-04, 16:53
hey
dont worry about what u eat because it will only make it worse! i have always been naturally skinny too! im 20, 5ft 8ins and i only weigh 8stone but im perfectly healthy! and thats not just me thinking it (i think im too skinny) thats my doc sayin it! when u panic u tend to burn up fat which doesnt help us skinny people! if u are still worried talk to ur mum or doctor!
Jen x

Don't ever let go of Hope, it gives us the strength to keep going when we feel like giving up!

Buby
26-07-04, 23:49
hey jade hunny.

i eat less than u. But jst cos u dnt weigh alot doesnt mean ur underweight. cos u ave to think bout how tall u r aswell. Im only 5"4 n weight 7stone9 n i no tht sounds fat to sum ppl, n thin to others. its jst natural. im normal n ur weight is prob normal too. Just eat more fruit n i no its not the most delicious food in the world but it will do u the world of gd. I only eat grapes n apples, mayb a banana too but thts rele rare cos theyre rank [xx(] how tall r u neway?????? my sis is 17 this yr n she weighs 6stone13 n a size 6 in clothes, ud think tht wud b underweight but i asure u it aint. shes only 2 inches smaller than me. ull survive jade, if ur surviving skwl n pa's then u can get ova this lil dilemma. mwah xxxx keep smilin babez:D

rach xxxxxx

Rennie1989
27-07-04, 22:31
thanks every1

my and my m8 go to our hills and we explore, its good exercise aswell as we can walk 2 miles, probably more wen u look at the hills and the distanse we walk!

im 5"3 and i can fit into size 6 and 8 clothes. my shoe size is 6. im startin 2 eat more fruit and also i have a healthy breakfast, honey nut shreaded wheat. it has carbs, vitamins, calcium and more,

im startin 2 cut down on sweets, just fruit and fruit is alot nicer then most sweets eg toffee (iv stopped eatin toffee wen havin braces firred in, traintracks)

thanx for all ur support

meg: thanx so much, sum1 in my family said i had 1, i can feel a regular heart beat now, lol

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears