PDA

View Full Version : Thumping heart beat

RVP
06-03-14, 20:16
Ive had this annoying thumping heard beat since ive started worrying about my heart again like.. for the last 2 weeks.. i just know my bp is constantly high i havent even bother checking my bp since the last time i posted, because i know its thumping and it will be high.
im trying my very best not to think about it but something always reminds me of my heart or i will be able to feel my heart beat whether its lying down, listening to music with headphones or working i'll be able to feel it.
When i lie down i can feel it in my back my ear my lower back!
i know for a fact i dont even have to check it and i can probably tell you its around 150 over 100 constantly, infact im actually scared to check it.

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

this aint relevent to my above problem but just now! the bottom of my sternum went really tigh like somone pushed it in and i had to move quickly in order for it to relieve itself! was frightning! muslce spasm? i keep thinking everything is heart related :(

saab
06-03-14, 21:36
I can hear my heartbeat when I put my head on a pillow or cushion, or use headphones, some people just do, or we get tuned in to it. Although it feels like your heart is beating fast, it may not be going that fast. Is your gp concerned about your blood pressure? It's normal for bp to vary so if it's occasionally up and down it might not be a problem.

RVP
06-03-14, 22:37
I don't know if they are concerned, this is just a regular check-up I have to have every 6 months to see if anything has changed with my BP so I was asked to take a weeks reading, and if that was fine then great, if it wasn't then a 24hr monitor will be done.

I would say they are concerned as I'm alone 22 years old and I've had every test under the sun and cardiologists can't find nothing wrong with me.

Could it be just anxiety? Well I would love it to be just anxiety but this has been going on since.. 18/19 and I don't re-call having anxiety at that time when I was in college. Not anxiety has I know it today, perhaps I had the 'normal' levels which most people would consider.

This only got picked up when I was going for 6 monthly cancer check-ups.