PDA

View Full Version : went to town and to a wedding reception!

barbie
26-11-06, 22:17
Yesterday was a break through - I went into town to get some bits ON MY OWN (have managed it twice recently with my boyf and my mum but had not dared go on my own) and I was ok! Well, I was very sweaty, and speeded around so I was only in for 1 hour, and was a bit rude to a shop assistant or 2... But I survived and when I got in my car I was like "Yessssss!":D

Then I went home and had a rest and got all glammed up and went to a wedding reception - had NO anxiety whatsoever.[Wow!]

Woke up this morning pleased as punch, but then have felt ill all day, like the water infection is coming back, and lo and behold, full blown panic attack tonight.[xx(]

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:(

I am ok now though, so I know I can get through them - its just so hard at the time!

"Smile Like You Mean It"

Sue K with 5
26-11-06, 22:32
well done carla

Thats brilliant !!! especially going into town alone flip I cant wait until I cant do that I may buy half of primark and all the wrong sizes but hell getting outside the shop for me would be an achievment

Keep going carla your doing great

sue
xxx

scknight

barbie
26-11-06, 22:39
Sue, I actually had a mini attack in Primark last Sunday as I thought I really needed a wee and had to leave, but I managed to go back yesterday and get some (very very cheap!) accessories for my (very very expensive Coast) dress LOL! Cheap and Chic! Lol

You can and will do it and when you do you can pm me with a list of what you bought! There you go, you have a reason to go now!:D

"Smile Like You Mean It"

honeybee3939
27-11-06, 16:00
Hi Carla

A BIG well done for your Achievement in town and the wedding reception, thats a great success!
You have proved Panic can be beaten!
Be proud of yourself !!

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Piglet
27-11-06, 16:14
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Thats brilliant !!! especially going into town alone flip I cant wait until I cant do that I may buy half of primark and all the wrong sizes but hell getting outside the shop for me would be an achievment

sue
xxx

scknight

<div align="right">Originally posted by Sue K with 5 - 26 November 2006 : 22:32:54</div id="right"></td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

:D:D:D:D me too!!!!

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.