PDA

View Full Version : Come say hi :)

HalfJack
07-03-14, 05:58
Hi, I'm Rachel.

I am 25, I live in the UK and I'm really open.
I like a lot of "nerd stuff" like video games and real nerd stuff like philosophy and symbolism. I love books, art and theater. I sew. My shoes don't last long. I love Coen brother movies and a lot of movies made in the 80's. I just learnt how to ride a bike. I don't feel like myself unless I have long hair. I like a lot of fantasy and gothic things. Live music turns my brain on.

I came here because I have no one to talk to about my problems with anxiety, depression or anything. I try to be cool about it but I'm struggling to function. I imagined having someone to mutually share s*** with might help.
I know this is just a message in a bottle. But hi. I'd love to talk.

Catherine S
07-03-14, 12:53
Hi Rachel and welcome to the forum. Keep posting about your fears, you're in a good place here to share them.

ISB :flowers:

Deckardblues
07-03-14, 15:50
Hi Rachel. For Cohen Brother movies, my favourite is 'The Man who wasnt there' and as for 80's movies. Blade Runner and The Breakfast Club. Two absolute classics.

Mark13
07-03-14, 18:11
Hello Rachel and :welcome:to the forum.

HalfJack
07-03-14, 23:52
Hi Rachel. For Cohen Brother movies, my favourite is 'The Man who wasnt there' and as for 80's movies. Blade Runner and The Breakfast Club. Two absolute classics.
Hell yeah!