PDA

View Full Version : Hello, im new :)

missalex
08-03-14, 00:23
Hello i just wanted to say hello and introduce myself :), my name is alex and i suffer from extreme crippling panic attacks and anxiety with a large side of drepression.
My recent anxiety attack was based on me convincing myself that i was HIV positive. I convinced myself, i went thru a good year of being way to terrified to test for HIV..it was crippling i would stand infront of the mirror for hours and check my mouth for signs on ulcers, i was convinced. I have been in a stable relationship for 5 years with someone that has been faithful. The last encounter i had was with a boyfriend who cheated on my with lord knows what 6.5 years ago. I was checked for other std's but not HIV. After being not able to move or function in an extreme panic attack my SO dragged me into a health clinic for a rapid test, it came out negative. Panic stress and anxiety are crippling problems, right now i am still in shock from having the attacks and my back and legs are so tense and painful.
Sorry for rammbling, im looking forward to having a support system!

HalfJack
08-03-14, 01:32
Welcome! You're not ranting at all! I went through something similar after I got cheated on, know how you feel x

missalex
08-03-14, 03:55
Thank you!