PDA

View Full Version : does any one feel so much tension in there body course panic

trish1955
08-03-14, 11:38
At this min I am aware my arms neck shoulders are so tense making me feel shaky and then it spreads to my chest stomach and legs so now my whole body is tense and shaky making me feel like I can't get my breath or think straight so now panic is here trying to relax is impossible I been pacing up and down stretching my seems trying to loosen my mussla feel so sore any one got any advice please share it feeling so bad right now thanks x

LunaLiuna
08-03-14, 11:59
Have a nice warm bath, they always work :)

trish1955
08-03-14, 13:06
I wish it was that easy wen I am in this state I can't sit still I find myself walking up and down afraid to stop moving in case I seize up or something so much tension in the stomach I feel sick with it then go into panic mode I find trying to take a deep breath so hard to do when the whole body in a state of tension but thanks for that wish I could switch my mind off xx

JITTERBUG1
08-03-14, 21:32
Sorry I can't offer advice, but I can relate to what you are going through. I fight this whenever I go out in public. If I focus on it I get hit with vertigo and start to panic.

GingerFish
08-03-14, 23:04
I know exactly how you feel. I was getting so tense and having such bad back spasms I was prescribed Valium to relax my muscles. Things have been really rough lately though and my stress has been through the roof.

Before that I still got like that but not as bad. A bath, a hot water bottle or some gentle exercises helped then.

TooMuchToLiveFor
08-03-14, 23:08
Mindfulness breathing exercises are also very helpful as they engage your parasympathetic nervous system. This is the calming side of your nervous system.

trish1955
09-03-14, 00:29
Thanks fr all yr replies I was trying breathing but then I end up over breathing as well bloody stupid anxiety such a battle goes on till it finally subsides then yr sacked out of energy I sit here thinking you call this living its so hard to see the positive when you have these kinda days which I seem to be having a lot of do to be well and truly over stressed with family stuff going on take care xx