PDA

View Full Version : i feel so stressed

tracieann
08-03-14, 14:48
Oh help worried myself so much about stomach cancer my bloods have all come back normal so a bit calmer I am coming off citalopram down to 15mg from 40mg taken 5 months this,is,hard still. Haven't got rid of cold lots of mucus and I keep getting headache it might be sinus or coming off citalopram but it's scaring me also yesterday when I went with dad for his blood transfusion he has leukaemia I met a lady 55 who has cancer of bile duct they thought she had gall stones OMG she is 55 I am 50 and it scared me so .much
My liver z00 function test was normal ranges please can someone advise I'm scared:weep:

TooMuchToLiveFor
08-03-14, 14:53
Starting with the "I am not a doctor" disclaimer,…..but since you have seen a doctor, had tests, and they are clear……may I ask what you are doing to treat your anxiety? May I also ask why you are weaning off of your SSRI when you clearly are suffering from anxiety?

tracieann
08-03-14, 20:43
I have come off citalopram cos it wasn't working at 40 mg but darent just quit so getting off,cit to go on duloxetine I'm not ignorant of the facts regarding my anx and meds but still afraid of cancer phobia is

mummyanxious
08-03-14, 20:55
Have you had any cbt?

tracieann
09-03-14, 10:08
Yes mummy I have for cancer phobia and emetophobia it helped but not much really

tracieann
10-03-14, 04:28
Here I am awake early hours of morning worrying about my head and scaring myself have had cold for three weeks blown nose a couple of times.recently
had tiny tiny bit of blood in do have sinus probs and have had surgery to nose now having tension headache too coming.ing off citalopram down to 15mg from 40mg could this be part of the headache problem anyone out there to help thanks