PDA

View Full Version : Tried to be brave now I'm scared

Havefaithx
08-03-14, 16:40
I have had pain on the inside of my knee/thigh for around a week it feels like a bruise to touch, no swelling/discolouration/warmth, can flex foot with pain, good strong pulse on foot yes I have checked all of these lol. I do have a couple of risk factors the thing that scared me is u hear of the ppl who have no symptoms :-( I tried so hard this week and haven't called the dr about it and now cause it's the weekend and they aren't open I'm panicking, I no I have emergency clinics but I can't get there unless my partner takes me in his van as my cars broken so he will say I'm imagining it and get cross with me, my mum had a PE :survived but she had not symptoms of leg pain etc, sorry it's long winded, anyone had a cot before? X

Phuzella
08-03-14, 16:47
I had a suspected one, my leg was very swollen, but it was infected excema. If you're worried maybe give NHS direct a call?

Havefaithx
08-03-14, 17:24
Thanks i think i will do NHS Direct on the Internet as i have been a regular there and i get embarrassed about ringing up, plus they will tell me to go to hospital and freak me out even more.

---------- Post added at 17:24 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

did nhs checcker on line and it said that i am ok to follow the self care leaflet