PDA

View Full Version : does this sound like a heart problem

toria
08-03-14, 17:50
Hi all since yesterday I have had a strange feeling in my chest it's not central its more like top of both breast and up a bit its hard to explain like a bit uncomfortable feeling bit tender to touch also abit of indigestion with a bit of burping do you think its anything to worry about I sometimes get a bit of tender chest before period which I am due anytime but scared its heart related does it sound like my heart thanks for reading. Toria x

TooMuchToLiveFor
08-03-14, 18:02
Hi all since yesterday I have had a strange feeling in my chest it's not central its more like top of both breast and up a bit its hard to explain like a bit uncomfortable feeling bit tender to touch also abit of indigestion with a bit of burping do you think its anything to worry about I sometimes get a bit of tender chest before period which I am due anytime but scared its heart related does it sound like my heart thanks for reading. Toria x

I am not a doctor, so if you continue to have problems a trip to your GP would be good just to rule out anything, but……..

I think your words in bold above answer your own question.

Also, anxiety can cause chest muscles to tighten and spasm causing pain, but no danger.

katesa
08-03-14, 18:08
I agree with the smart chick above.

But go see your doctor if it carries on and you're worried. My medical training ends at knowing how to put a plaster on and empty a bed pan

toria
08-03-14, 19:07
Thanks, I will go to docs if it carries on x