PDA

View Full Version : Pain in pelvis

maybrooke
09-03-14, 14:28
Keep having what feels like a strain/pulling sensation in right hand side of pelvis and continues up to just above waist, does this sound like an ovarian cyst or any suggestions as really panicky , to frightened to go to drs :emot-crying::

---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

Anybody : (

Fishmanpa
09-03-14, 14:52
Unfortunately, no one here is medically trained to give you the reassurance you're seeking. I know you had issues in the past with gallstones so seeing your doctor would be prudent. Hope you feel better soon!

Positive thoughts

maybrooke
09-03-14, 14:57
Thanks fishmanpa just so hard when you suffer with HA : (

Fishmanpa
09-03-14, 15:00
I understand... but what's worse? Worrying or getting help? You've been feeling bad for about a month now. You really should see a doctor.

Positive thoughts

mummyanxious
09-03-14, 15:13
I get these pains mid cycle. Currently awaiting an ultrasound for it though the dr just thinks its ovulation pain.
Too low for gallstones

Leslie735
10-03-14, 02:14
I was having what you described back in December, went to see my OB/GYN as I was sure I had a cyst or something. She did a pelvic exam and said she felt "fullness" from my uterus or right ovary area so she sent me for an ultrasound. I went about 2 weeks later and had an abdominal ultrasound and a transvaginal ultrasound. Everything came back normal.

LF87
10-03-14, 11:08
I'm having pelvic/ovary related fears at the moment too. Try not to worry until you've seen your doctor. He/she will probably give you an abdominal/pelvic exam by just having a feel around. My doctor did, said everything felt normal and sent me off. Still worrying about it though!
Also, half the time I think these pains/twinges are imaginary. Never had pelvic pain until I started thinking about it.
Hope you feel better x