PDA

View Full Version : fed up

susan1963
09-03-14, 18:10
hi, just wondering If anyone can relate to me, I have had low ferritin and folate for a few years now, every few months I have to go back on the iron and folic acid tablets, because of depleted stores, I respond to the tablets after a few months, every time, but then a few months later there back down again, now the dr has refered me to a gastrologist, im currently waiting for an appointment to come through and im really worried something is seriously wrong with me, I suffer with mild acid reflux and have done for the last couple of years along with anxiety and itchy skin, which produce a heat type bumpy rash(the drs say its caused from anxiety) ive seen the dermotolgist a few times and in the end she said it was from stress/anxiety, my main worry is from my iron stores and folate, ive googled it (shoudnt have done that) and dr google said it may be chromes deasese, or worse, is anyone else in the same predicament with there ferritin and folate keep going down :weep: my hb is always good it is 13 and b12 is ok aswell

shakey1961
09-03-14, 21:14
I'll put my money on you having Coeliac Disease. I've sent you a private message