PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad morning

MissAnxiety
10-03-14, 09:30
Hi everyone I don't even know why I am writing this but today I woke up with bad anxiety and I don't know why. I feel sick with worry and im shakey all over I cant stand it. I can't seem to snap out of it. Ive been feeling okay the last few days and today its come back with avengence. What do you do to take your mind off it? I would normally go out for a walk but have to stay home at lo is sick. Its going to be a hard day stuck in the house feeling like this. Appreciate any replies. X

RoseEve
10-03-14, 09:43
This happens to me too especially when I'm stuck at home. I'm a teacher so whenever I have a long break it takes me a while to settle in to staying home. What I do is I fill the day with activities so I'm distracted. A macaroni art project, make a meal that takes a long time maybe chicken soup for your little one, puzzles, etc.

channie009
10-03-14, 10:13
My therapist says that when you experience anxiety like this, just spend the day relaxing, don't try and ignore it or fight it. Just let it happen and just laze around for the day and keep in mind that its only anxiety and it won't hurt you.