PDA

View Full Version : I havent been here for a while please help me

Nutty
10-03-14, 11:02
I feel really selfish coming on here after all of this tine, I last visited in August and I know I should be on here helping others instead of just leaving, but I really need the help of people who understand :)

I have been feeling low for quite a while now, and I am sure that I am going back to how I was before I went to see my doctor. Now I have a weird feeling in my knee it feels cold and wet and I really do not know what to do, is it just another symptom of me getting worse or is it something really bad?

Just need a :hugs:as my husband is being an idiot and does not understand

xxx

cpe1978
10-03-14, 11:07
Hi Nutty,

Well you only have to look at the whole host of posts on here to know that on the balance of likelihood that there is nothing bad going on.

Sounds to me like you are just having an anxiety wobble - we all have them, the key thing is that you have felt better which tells you that you can get there again and push beyond it.

I always try and view the path to recovery from anxiety in terms of a journey rather than in absolute terms. A journey allows for peaks and troughs whereas when success is based in absolute terms then any regression feels like failure.

Nutty
10-03-14, 11:33
Can a wet feeling knee be the symptom of anxiety then?

Ive been having a wobble for a while now, I was thinking of going back to the doctors, but feel like I am wasting her time.
xx

RoseEve
10-03-14, 12:01
Yes it's a sensory issue caused by anxiety I get this sometimes as well as tingling and numbness.

Nutty
10-03-14, 12:08
Aww thank you I do have numbness which has come back in my left had and around my mouth but Ive never experienced this before and it was making me feel so bad, the numbness around my mouth is now all around my face through worrying about it :(

I think I have now gone right back to how I was when I first asked for help in 2010 fed up and worrying about the slightest of things, I really thought I had beat this but no its back with a vengeance

Marie36
10-03-14, 21:08
Hey..sorry things are tough again. As others havecsaid am sure it's a wobble. I get the sensation of wet shins..one of my most bizarre anxiety symptoms! Am sure you will be fine..x