PDA

View Full Version : bad morning

JulieJay92
10-03-14, 13:11
sitting relaxing surfing the net and watching tv and half hour ago got really light headed, blurry vision, pains in shoulders and chest and stomach cramps

scared yet again its my heart dispite ECG etc all clear in 2010 (sept)

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 ----------

also all blood tests etc came back normal ish (doc said nothing to worry about ) in dec 2012

JulieJay92
11-03-14, 17:21
still no better and pain in finger tips but i do have to say it is moving round but mainly left sided

TooMuchToLiveFor
11-03-14, 17:24
I am not a doctor, but those things all can absolutely be attributed to anxiety.
Are you doing anything to treat your anxiety?

My most severe panic attacks have come from restful states.

JulieJay92
11-03-14, 17:51
i was on diazapem for many years and amitryptline but after have a good few years i gradually came of them

use diazapem occasionally at night and kalms (herbal for anxiety) during the day

i just panic when hubby says last ecg was fine but i know it was 3.5 years ago and bloods all fine dec 2012

i think deep down i am having a relapse after sich a great time for a while but we all know that it sometimes feels even greater as we have been panic free for a while

But i also know we also all think - what if it IS this time

thanks

TooMuchToLiveFor
11-03-14, 17:57
Oh, sweet friend, I think you hit the nail on the head!

Deep down- you know you are probably having a relapse. But, I just said yesterday (as I am in a bad blip after two months of feeling better than I did even before my breakdown) that accepting the anxiety cycle this time almost seems even more bitter, because I deep down hoped maybe I had beaten it for good- forever. There have been many threads from Fishmanpa and Tanner40 that would be great reading for you right now.

Might be a good idea to plan a visit to your GP- not for assurance about your heart as much as to chat about your possible relapse and how you can get a grip on it pronto.

There is also a free online CBT course offered here under the "therapy" forum.

JulieJay92
11-03-14, 18:09
thanks hun

gps here are great but i dont speak the lingo and dont want to spend the cash on translators who cost the earth we i believe when im thinking straight they will tell me its plain and simply anxiety