PDA

View Full Version : Stupid virus-feeling scared

Iced_diamond
10-03-14, 16:55
It seems that over the week-end I developed this virus, which I am almost 100% sure is from a work colleague who had a really bad cough all of last week. I've not done too badly over the winter season, but now that the weather is getting better-I fell worse! I've got a really closed up nose and have a headache and a painful chesty cough with a temperature-that's the part I hate most! I stayed at home in bed today, but haven't felt well all day. I'm really worried. I requested the doctor to give me a call-back later this evening to see whether they think I need to go and book an appointment or not. I really hate how these things bother me so much and get to me so. Has anyone else had a similar thing in recent weeks? Thanks all. :)

cut_out_stars
10-03-14, 18:51
I had something similar the other week, I wasn't coughing very much but when I did it bloody hurt! Right in my chest. I had headaches and the worst blocked nose I've had in a long time. I'm still slightly snotty now and have to clear my throat a bit. LOTS of stuff like this going around at the moment unfortunately! Make sure you drink lots of water and rest up.. You'll be feeling better soon I reckon!

Phuzella
10-03-14, 19:00
Lemon and ginger tea with honey:)

bingjam
10-03-14, 19:03
Im the same right now.. ive got a tempreture; chesty cough, headache and feel alp weak..

Hope u get well soon xx

Iced_diamond
10-03-14, 19:30
Thank you all-yes, I think it's doing it's rounds. Feeling slightly better now. Early night for me I think and lots of water. :)

Marie36
10-03-14, 21:10
I had this a couple of weeks ago..cough lasted a while..Gp said it was nasty cold. Dose up, stay warm, plenty of fluids and rest..won't take long and you will feel much better x