PDA

View Full Version : Its back with a bang

Pete_uk
10-03-14, 19:53
I've always tried to avoid noisy and angry people. they make me anxious and always have done. But last year someone moved in next door who has a big gob and likes everyone to know about it. Rubbed the whole street up the wrong way. But autumn came and things quietened down.

But now spring is here and yesterday, along with the daffodils and young bunnies so was the mouthy woman. Nothing nasty was said as far as I know but it was like a spark igniting petrol fumes. I suddenly started having bad intrusive thoughts. It also makes me look at myself and what I am. I don’t like it. I would love to get out of this situation but I can't. I only work part time but even if I was working full time I would hate the thought of living in a flat.

So this brings feelings of bad anxiety. This morning my stomach was on the turn and that's normally the first physical sign of trouble. When it first started last year I hardly ate for a week and ended up with stomach problems for nearly a month.

So I end up feeling upset and start to feel my wind pipe contract. I get upset thinking about what would happen to my mother who is the rock in my life. I get upset thinking about what would happen if we had a falling out with said neighbour. I get upset thinking what would happen to mum if I died or did something stupid. I think of the monkey pupped she got me for Christmas (she has a good sense of humour) and I well up. Just typing that last sentence brought tears to my eyes.

So I am dreading the nights getting longer. I'm just dreading spring and summer full stop.

I dread waking up tomorrow.

Phuzella
10-03-14, 19:57
Is it council property?

MRS STRESS ED
10-03-14, 21:04
Hi Pete sorry to hear your not so good at the moment ,I had problems with a neighbour it was awful loud music shouting at all hours banging on my door my nerves were on edge ,I reported it to the police who told me to go to my council my was a private house that doesnt matter they were great ,I had to fill in a daily diary what was happening ,it was all logged eventually after nunerous visits from the police and letters off the council they took her to court ,that was it quiet :) you need to do something no one should have to put up with it and I know how it effects us xx

Pete_uk
11-03-14, 16:34
Yeah we are mostly council on this street.

She has had several visits from them last year about it and people were given forms to fill in as to when they heard the noise and swearing. So at least I know what if it got really bad others would be on the case. I could lie but trying to get others into the poo is just not my way.

But in the end I know its my reaction to it that's the main problem. Its causing me to look at myself in ways and I don't like what I see.

Pete_uk
12-03-14, 19:49
Sorry to go on

its like my mind keeps running through things that may happen. worst case senareo from when i wake up until the zopiclone is getting to work at night.