PDA

View Full Version : Head rush in school!- Help!! :(

Mark801
11-03-14, 23:37
All if a sudden I stood up in my seat and I got this head rush.

I was convinced I was going to faint. My head felt like it was all over the place for a few seconds. Afterwards, I started to feel really hot and nervous.

Plz has anyone ever had this? 😢

RoseEve
12-03-14, 00:42
I have had this. It could be anxiety or maybe your blood sugar was a little low. Not a big deal. I kind of enjoy the sensation.

Mark801
12-03-14, 05:27
Thanks for the reply. I don't know what it was but it scared the crap out of me. I read a lot of related posts about it on here and that has made me reassured.

Also, my cousin and mom both reassured me scenarios when they had the same and they're fine. I've been stressed lately to the max. It's my final semester of college and I'm working full time so I've been sleeping less. I think that has a lot to do with it so I'm hoping that's all it is.

The last time I had that happen to me was back in the summer of 2010 and my anxiety level was almost non-existent so I never gave that episode a thought.

Once again thank you and if anyone else would like to add a reply I'd really appreciate it.

Seans113
12-03-14, 07:09
Hey, yeah I definitely get this! I feel like everyone does too, just a minor head rush when you get up from a seated or laying down position too fast!

I actually got this today when I hopped out of bed in the morning. Sometimes they're quick and last half a second and other times I get ones that feel as though someone is dimming the lights and those last for a bit longer

Don't worry :)