PDA

View Full Version : Got a black eye

KLP
12-03-14, 22:08
Nothing to do with anxiety, but my 2 year old proceeded to join his teeth with my cheek bone, which has resulted in a corker of bruise.

Just thought I'd put this random post up, sorry if you wasted a few of your seconds opening it!!

TooMuchToLiveFor
12-03-14, 22:39
KLP!!! Oh, my, gosh…..it is AMAZING how vicious our little toddlers can be, huh? :roflmao:

My seven month old is ALL about kicking these days, and she had gotten me so hard several times lately as I am changing her diaper that I swear she almost opened my c-section incision scar!!!

Ahhhh….motherhood …ya gotta love it!

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:38 ----------

Your wedding singing gig is this weekend, right? Better get some good make up for that shiner! :winks:

Fishmanpa
12-03-14, 22:46
My daughter is now 19. At 5 years of age she did one of those flying leaps that children do into my lap but unfortunately.... Ummm... you can guess where her knee hit ~lol~ Well... after 14 years, she still remembers me writhing on the floor in agony for what seemed like an eternity and until the nausea subsided. Apparently it was as traumatic for her as it was for me!

Some ice will help but unfortunately you'll be explaining the bruise for a while ;)

Positive thoughts

KLP
12-03-14, 22:46
Might have to buy a phantom of the opera mask.

And I have a cabaret spot on Saturday, oh gosh, there isn't foundation that's think enough surely!

Round in circles
16-03-14, 21:20
Oh dear KLP.. Gotta love kids huh?

KLP
16-03-14, 21:47
Still a shiner RIC. Serves me right, I was tickling at the time. Gotta love mums x

Round in circles
17-03-14, 00:38
Aww.. I hope it gets better soon :) The last time I tickled anything, I ended up with a cat attached to my arm by the claws. Who knew it was so dangerous :scared15: