PDA

View Full Version : Swapped to daytime hours Freak out !!!!!!!!!!!

looking4answers
27-11-06, 23:42
Well made the transition to daytime hours and one day felt great..spent the whole day outside doing things enjoying it with my son..That night had a serious sinus pressure headache ..Had to come in and relax out of the cold air.. Came in and tryed to relax and felt kind of like i was going to pass out.I laid down and chatted the rest of the evening..Next day woke up when they were leaving and decided i was going to take a nap..Head felt like crushing pain and took tylenol and laid down about noon...Slept till the next morning at 6am..i felt better this morning but opened the window and let the light in and stayed on the computer..Felt pretty good..Then decided I was going to town and got up and got dressed but arms felt weak..and felt like it was hard for me to walk.Figured it was just my imagination and went on anyway..My sinuses are bothering me a bit and i drove..my reflexes don't seem right but guess I was imagining it.. I went to town and went to a service station..On the way felt as though I couldn't breathe..But figured i was just nervous...Then got to town and mananged to go in an purchase somethings..the sun was really bright outside and i couldn't get my eyes adjusted well enough to see inside ..My focus was all wrong and I was getting more nervous by the minute..I got out and seemed to be like i was drugged up..Like my mind wasn't working well..But went on to another store..Went inside and had to wait for my medicine ..Light was a little better there.but felt extremely ansi..Left there and came home .The drive felt weird and everything seemed weird..I got home and couldn't think straight and felt like my eyes were really weird..Came in and got a really strange feeling and arms felt heavy..I took a med and tried to relax and even though my heart beat isn't as fast as it was I am trying to relax now..The thing with the eye focus worries me and wondering if it has anything to do with my sinuses..My head feels funny now.. I have been up all day but not out of bed..Been on the computer till I went to the store and had taken two tylenols today ..read the side effects of tylenol before I went to the store..Shortness of breath ,weakness,heart slow..breathing hard and suppose I got scared and freaked myself out.I don't know..i was feeling so normal while my son was here ,now im back to being nervous and feeling freaky again.Maybe its because im not used to being up this time of day and the sunlight..Maybe its cause i was on computer all day , or maybe its cause i havent walked around too much.. Cant be my heart i don't think ..it seems to be beating correctly .. My eyes are bloodshot and I feel weird.. I dont know..it could just be the being up during the day light hours I don't know but its freaking me out.. Maybe its just anxiety from thinking about going into town..I wished i knew..Its really scaring me again.I was so proud of being a bit normal now im wondering what is wrong with me. I don't want to feel this way.. I got scared because my thinking was weird..I am thinking maybe I had a stroke but dont think that is it.Maybe its the tunnel vision so many talk about..Maybe it takes awhile to get back used to being awake during the day.Hopefully i will be ok..I am worried again..