PDA

View Full Version : Numbness in Head - Very Odd

Brackett
16-03-14, 03:32
For the past several days I have had a constant or near constant "pressure" in my head. Feel like a tight band around my head. Almost like that feeling you get when you wear a hat all day and then take it off. Or like a burnout from Marijuana.

It doesn't hurt in the traditional sense. But it is very annoying and uncomfortable.

Nothing seems to relieve it. Some suggest it could be a 'Tension Headache', which some people say can happen exactly as describes, even without any pain. Some people say it may be due to the pressure shift in the weather (starting to finally warm up and turn into Spring here [Alberta, Canada]).

Any insights? Do I just wait it out, is there something I can take? How long should I let it go on before I see a Doctor?

Mostly I want to make sure it's nothing serious. And I would like it to go away.

buzymomof3
16-03-14, 04:55
I have been having that too since Monday night after I had sex. I have it as I type this. Sometimes it feels like something I can take a painkiller for but more annoying and causing me anxiety and to have a brain fog. I want it gone !!! I feel your frustration.

anxious_thoughts
16-03-14, 05:35
Hello,

It's funny because I was just driving home from work and felt the exact same pressure feeling on the sides of my head. It lasted for about 30 minutes and went away. I was worried though.

Do you ever notice it going away when you're not focusing on it?